What you will need
- White t-shirt
- Red paint
- Piece of cardboard
Let’s get started
1. Put the cardboard between the two layers of shirt so that that paint won’t bleed onto the back.
2. Pour red paint onto plate and coat child’s hand in it.
3. Press painted hand firmly in the middle of white shirt.
4. And voila. (you can fill in any areas that got missed by using a small paintbrush)
5. The next step is the start filling in the sides. I just used a small brush and painted right onto the t-shirt.
6. And the other side…
7. And finished. Super easy eh? And they will make great keepsakes for their memory boxes.