What you’ll need:
- Solid color paper cut to 4″ x 12″
- Coordinating paper for the tie
- The tie template offered here (see special printing instructions below)
- 2 small buttons (try raiding your “extra button” collection)
1. Fold your 4″x12″ paper in half for the card.
2. Cut out a tie shape from the card stock you choose.
3. Adhere the tie to the center of your card about 1″ from the top.
4. Measure 1″ down from the top on the top corners of the card. Measure in 3/4″ in from each edge at the 1″ mark.
5. Cut a notch 1″ down and 3/4″ in (using your marks) on each top edge.
6. Fold the strip points in at a slight angle so the points meet. They should resemble a shirt collar. Glue down.
7. Glue buttons on bottom points to look like a real shirt collar. What a handsome card!