You will need:
- Tin cans in assorted sizes
- Wallpaper remnants, scrapbook paper, gift-wrap paper or fabric
- Acrylic craft paint
- Craft glue
- First, take the labels off the cans carefully; these labels will be your templates.
- Wash and dry the cans thoroughly. The cans can be any size you wish, large, small, and medium. Painting them with Acrylic paint before the meeting is a good idea
- Take your label templates and trace them onto wallpaper, paper, or fabric – whatever
- you want to use to cover the cans. Cut out each traced template and glue around your cans. Let dry. You can decorate these with fun foam, glitter, rhinestones, or even use
- markers and draw on some pictures, or your name.
- For each can, glue a matching ribbon around the lip of the can, with each end meeting in the front, then make a matching ribbon bow and glued that on to cover the first ribbon ends.